Paytm is an app whose helps in the payment and bill? As you know that, how Paytm works. But do you know that KYC has now become mandatory to use Paytm? Here we will know how to do KYC of Paytm .. Before the KYC of Paytm, I would like to tell you why it would be necessary. Paytm When KYC was not mandatory some time ago, you could easily pay and pay but now paytm KYC has become mandatory Now you can not use Paytm without KYC.
What type of ID can the Paytm KYC?
1. Aadhar card - Paytm KYC can be easily done with Aadhar card nowadays everybody has the Aadhar card. You can easily verify your number from your Aadhar card and complete Paytm KYC.
2. Driving License - If you do not have Aadhar card, you can also do driving licenseDriving license also works as an ID for you.
3. Voter ID - If you do not have a aadhar card or a driver license then you can also verify yourself using the voter ID.
4. Passport - You can also make KYC by using Passport to paytm KYC.
5. NREGA Job Card - If you do not have any of the four given above, then you You can also easily verify by using NREGA Job Card. In this way, you can use PayTm KYC by using any ID.
Paytm has 2 parts for KYC - (Steps to KYC) Steps to Paytm KYC?
Identification, You can do it yourself or you can also go to the Direct Shop.
You can not do it yourself You need to go to the nearest Paytm shop. You cannot verify without visiting the Paytm Shop.
How to do paytm kyc ?