Online payment gateways are using by a lot of websites in the world. This is a completely online payment system using the Payumoney payment gateway. It’s developed in PHP with MySQL. If you want to integrate the Payumoney payment form and generate an invoice with GST or without GST then you should use this web application by PHP. In this web application, We have used the Payumoney payment gateway, created a PDF invoice generator with many fields like – customer details, name, address, mobile, gender and amount, quantity, description, GST %.
This project is created on PHP programming with the MYSQL database. In this PHP website application, we have created many PHP systems like – Payumoney payment forms, Payment link generator, Invoice generator in PDF with or without GST, and mail system. It’s developed on clean PHP scripts with SQL queries.
As everybody known as Payumoney is one of the best payment gateway in India. Payumoney is offering an international payment gateway. This project is created in PHP with the Payumoney payment gateway.
If you are running a website and want to integrate a payment system then you can use this web application on any existing website. It helps to integrate the Payumoney payment gateway in the PHP website and other websites.
As you know, Payu is another payment gateway platform or website. Payu helps to integrate payment gateway in websites for eCommerce and payment forms.
We have used Payumoney PHP kits in this PHP web software.
Payumoney provides a form for customer payment processing. We have created two Payumoney payment forms for the customers. We have created two payment forms In this web application. This is a complete payment form project in PHP for online payments. Merchant can receive online payments from customers.
It’s the best feature if see that we can create a payment link from our own website. In this web application, we have developed a payment link generator link Payu website. Admin can enter the amount, description, and create a payment link. Admin can create multiples payment links and send them to the customers by mail system.
This is another advanced feature of the PHP website or web application. As you know, everybody use mail networks to send mail to the customers like – Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
We have developed an email system that is used to send an email, Payumoney payment link with a pay button to the customer email. Admin can send Payumoney manual form link, payment link, and simple mail without a button.
As you know the invoice plays important role in business. If you are a businessman or freelancer then it will be helpful for you. The invoice system (feature) helps to create invoices with or without GST percent % in PHP. You can download PDF after the invoice is created. If you do not want to apply GST the leave the GST field blank.
1. Admin login form - Admin can log in with username and password.
2. Admin forgot password form – If admin forgets the password
3. Admin can add new users, update users and delete users
5. Admin can set the Payumney payment gateway merchant key and salt.
6. Admin can generate a payment link, update the Payment link and activate, deactivate, delete the payment link from the admin panel
7. Admin can generate a new invoice with customer details, name, address, mobile, email, Pincode, gender and amount, description, quantity with or without GST %. The payment invoice can be created with GST or without GST %. It will be displayed in the PDF invoice with the total amount, GST %, TAX amount, and grand total (payable amount )
8. Admin can send mail to the customer. Send a generated payment link with email or send a simple mail without a payment link and pay button.
1. In the user interface, we have created two forms. In the first form, the customer can pay with the manual amount but in the second form, the link admin decides the payment amount and description first.
2. Customers receive payment details by email.
3. Customers receive payment reminders or simple HTML mail from the admin. (Email notification )
4. Customers pay with Payumoney payment gateway with a Credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, Google pay, Paytm, phone pay, airtel, and other wallets.
5. Customers can download the invoice on the payment success page as the payment reference.
In this web application, we have developed a PHP installer that is used to install and create a data table.
1. First of all upload, the source files to your server.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. If you are on localhost then open a URL like – localhost/pay/ or if you are on the live server then open URL like – example.com/ pay/
4. Enter your host, database username, database name, and password.
5. Create a user. (Set a strong password )
Now you can log in to the admin panel.
Go to the general settings and change the details you want. Change the path according to your website path.
Like – example.com/pay/ or localhost/pay/
This PHP payment web application is developed on PHP's latest version.
We provide lifetime support for any issues in the source code.