The <!DOCTYPE> declaration tag is used by the web browser to understand the version of the HTML used in the document.
Current version of HTML is HTML 5 and it makes use of the following declaration:
The current version is HTML5 .
2. <html> - HTML opening tag .
3. <head> - Header tag of HTML . The head tag includes CSS,JS codes and links .
4. <title> - It specifies the Title of your website . Title will be display at the URL box on a web browser .
5. <body> - All contents wriiten inside the body . (Container)
6. </html> - Closing tag of HTML .