Paytm Latest Updates in KYC -
What is Paytm KYC?
KYC means verifying all information about your customer. In which you have to verify yourself with any government ID. If you want to do KYC in Paytm, you can use the service of Paytm by verifying yourself with the help of your Aadhar card. You can sen the payment to another person and can send the payment to the bank if your paytm kyc has done.
Paytm is an app whose helps in the payment and bill? As you know that, how Paytm works. But do you know that KYC has now become mandatory to use Paytm? Here we will know how to do KYC of Paytm .. Before the KYC of Paytm, I would like to tell you why it would be necessary. Paytm When KYC was not mandatory some time ago, you could easily pay and pay but now paytm KYC has become mandatory Now you can not use Paytm without KYC.
What type of ID can the Paytm KYC?
Paytm KYC is available for age 18 because of these reasons?
1. Aadhar card - Paytm KYC can be easily done with Aadhar card nowadays everybody has the Aadhar card. You can easily verify your number from your Aadhar card and complete Paytm KYC.
2. Driving License - If you do not have Aadhar card, you can also do driving licenseDriving license also works as an ID for you.
3. Voter ID - If you do not have a aadhar card or a driver license then you can also verify yourself using the voter ID.
4. Passport - You can also make KYC by using Passport to paytm KYC.
5. NREGA Job Card - If you do not have any of the four given above, then you You can also easily verify by using NREGA Job Card. In this way, you can use PayTm KYC by using any ID.
Paytm has 2 parts for KYC - (Steps to KYC) Steps to Paytm KYC?
Identification, You can do it yourself or you can also go to the Direct Shop.
You can not do it yourself You need to go to the nearest Paytm shop. You cannot verify without visiting the Paytm Shop.
Paytm complete information with demo pic
Paytm KYC ay your doorstep.
Paytm KYC latest update in 2019
Comment me for more help. I will help you in 2 minutes