1. Session is a server side resource . (Stored in a server side )
is a client side resource . ( Stored in browser(client side )).
2. Session holds the multiple values.
3. It can store an unlimited amount of data.
does not hold multiple variable .
are stored limit amount of data . The allow size 4kb[4096bytes]
4. Session depends on the server, if a user closes the browser and again try to login. If the expiry time is remaining on the server then check and log in directly .if Session time is expired then redirects to login page .
5.Session related to the cookies. A session is a collection of data stored on the server and associated with a given user (via cookie containing an id code )
stored information in the browser.If the cookies time is expired then return to the login again.
5. The cookie contains a bit of data stored by the browser. If the user generates a request to the browser then browser sent information to the server for every request. The browser sends information to the server to redirect
login without putting any id and password.
PHP session example – Session in PHP
Session mini project .- Login with session using PHP and MYSQL database
PHP Cookies example – Cookies in PHP
Mini Project – Login system using PHP and MYSQL database
Complete Blog CMS system in PHP with MYSQL database | PHP scripts
Payment form by PayUmoney gateway with GST invoice,email | PHP software
Paypal payment form with email, invoice generator in PHP website | Scripts