1. Session is a server side resource . (Stored in a server side )
is a client side resource . ( Stored in browser(client side )).
2. Session holding the multiple values.
3. It can store an unlimited amount of data.
is not holding multiple variable .
stored limit amount of data . The allow size 4kb[4096bytes]
4. Session depends on the server if a user closes the browser and again try to log in. If the expiry time is remaining on the server then check and log in directly .if Session time is expired then redirect to log in again.
5.Session related to the cookies. A session is a collection of data stored on the server and associated with a given user (via cookie containing an id code )
stored information in the browser.If the cookies time is expired then return to the login again.
5. The cookie contains a bit of data stored by the browser. If the user generates a request to the browser then browser sent information to the browser for every request. The browser sends information to the server to redirect
login without putting any id and password.
PHP session example – Click Here
Session mini project .- Click Here
PHP Cookie example – Click Here
Mini Project – Click Here