The 500 internet server error is a very common and general error. This is known as an HTPP code error. The 500 internet error may occur if your website has issues(Something gone wrong ). The 500 internet server error is not a client-side error or not any PC error. This is a server-side error code which means you have something wrong with your website. If you are writing rules in the htaccess file then it may be caused for a 500 internet server error. You should understand the rules of the htaccess file. Of course, this is the main reason for the 500 internet server error.
Let’s discuss reasons for 500 internet server errors –
The HTTP error code (500) | 500 internet Server error
1. Server Side Error - The 500 internet server error is a server-side error. This is not PC( Client-side error ). You cannot fix 500 internet server error using PC troubleshooting.
2. New Hosting and Domain - If you bought a domain and hosting today and uploaded your website source and tried to run your website then it may give your 500 internet server error because your server is not ready to take requests. You should try after sometimes or at least wait for 24 hrs.
3. Browser History and Cache- The 500 internet server error can be resolved by history and cache. Clear browser history and cache from your browser with additional resources. Clear cache and history and try to reload your website or page. This may be a reason for the 500 server error. I tried it and resolved my issues many times.
4. Domain Transferring - If you are transferring the domain from one hosting to another hosting then it can be a reason for HTTP error code 500. Kindly wait and try after sometimes.
5. htaccess file - The htaccess file may be a reason for the 500 internet server error. If you don’t know how to write rules in htaccess file then it may be the major reason for this issue.
First of all, understand the rules of htaccess file. According to your issue, it may be the biggest reason for 500 internet server errors.
We cannot resolve this error code before checking htaccess file code. Check your htaccess and write every syntax in correct form of rules.
6. CMS (Content management system ) - If you are using a CMS like WordPress or other then please try to uninstall plugins.
The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 500 server error can also happen through the plugins.
The 500 internet server error indicates an unexpected condition that restricts requests on the server. These are the main reasons for 500 internet server error or HTTP server error codes.