Wordpress is a CMS (content management system ). You can customize whole website menus and structure without any code. If you want to create a primary menu on your WordPress website that is pretty simple.The Primary menu is very essential for all website. The primary menu shows the business overview. A user can see menu items from the primary menu. Create a primary menu using the WordPress dashboard. Users read about your business through the website menu. Therefore, the Primary menu has to be created. There are some steps to create a primary menu on the WordPress website.ad1
1. To create a Primary menu, first login to WordPress admin panel.
2. Create a primary menu from the WordPress dashboard. The pointer on Appearance.
3. Now click on menus. dasboard>Appearance>menus.
4.Provide a menu name. Create a new menu with a new name in WordPress.
5.Now click on the save menu.
6.Add pages in the WordPress menu.
7. Select the type of menu =" Primary Menu".
8. Save menu.
To create the primary menu of WordPress website, you have to follow the steps below.
1.First of all login your WordPress admin panel.
2.After login in WordPress, you will be redirected to Dashboard. From the Dashboard, you can create a primary menu for your WordPress website.
3. To create a Primary menu in WordPress website you have to mouse pointer on Appearance. The appearance option will found the dasboard left the menu.
4.After applying mouse pointer over appearance, some options are open from which you have to click on the menus.
5.In this step, you have to provide a menu name. You can create a menu with any name you want. Provide a name and click on create a menu button.
6. In this step, you have to choose pages. If you have not created pages yet so you have to create pages first. You can select the page for display in the menu after page created.
7. Now select a menu type.
In this way, you can create a Primary menu for your WordPress website.