Wordpress is a CMS (content management system ). You can customize whole website menus and structure without any code. If you want to create a primary menu on your WordPress website that is pretty simple.The Primary menu is very essential for all website. The primary menu shows the business overview. A user can see menu items from the primary menu. Create a primary menu using the WordPress dashboard. Users read about your business through the website menu. Therefore, the Primary menu has to be created. There are some steps to create a primary menu on the WordPress website.
1. To create a Primary menu, first login to WordPress admin panel.
2. Create primary menu from wordpress dasboard . Pointer on Appearance .
3. Now click on menus . dasboard>Appearance>menus.
4.Provide a menu name. Create a new menu with new name in wordpress.
5. Now click on save menu .
6. Add pages in wordpress menu.
7. Select type of menu ="Primary Menu".
8. Save menu .
To create primary menu of wordpress website , you have to follow steps below.
1. First of all login your WordPress admin panel.
2. After login in WordPress, you will be redirected to Dasbarad. From Dashboard, you can create primary menu for your WordPress website.
3. To create Primary menu in wordpress website you have to mouse pointer on Appearance. The appearance option will found dasboard left menu.
4.After applying mouse pointer over appearence , some options are open from which you have to click on the menus.
5.In this step you have to provide a menu name . You can create menu with any name you want.Provide a name and click on create menu button.
6. In this step you have to choose pages . If you have not created pages yet so you have to create pages first . You can select page for display in menu after page created.
7. Now select menu type .
In this way you can create a Primary menu for your WordPress website.