As you know that WordPress is a CMS(content management system). You do need any code to customize the website. You can create a secondary menu via the WordPress dashboard. There is no complexity to create a WordPress website secondary menu. Secondary menu displays above the primary menu. A secondary menu can contain text and mobile number. Most of the Wordpress users create a secondary menu for mobile number and address. The secondary menu is an important part of the website. If you want to create a secondary menu on your WordPress website that is pretty simple. The secondary menu contains your business number, address or name. A user can see contact numbers from the secondary menu and call you. Create a secondary menu using the WordPress dashboard. There are some steps to create a Wordpress website secondary menu.
1. To create a Secondary menu, first, log in to WordPress admin panel.
2.Create Secondary menu from the WordPress dashboard. The pointer on Appearance.
3. Now click on menus. dasboard>Appearance>menus.
4.Provide a menu name. Create a new menu with a new name in WordPress.
5.Now click on the save menu.
6. Add pages in the WordPress menu.
7. Select the type of menu ="Secondary Menu".
8. Save menu.
To create the Secondary menu of the website , you have to follow steps below.
1. First of all login your WordPress admin panel.
2. After login into the WordPress admin panel, you will be redirected to the Dashboard. From the Dashboard, you can create a secondary menu for your WordPress website.
To create a secondary menu in the Wordpress website you have to mouse pointer on Appearance. The appearance option will found the dashboard left the menu.
4.After applying mouse pointer over appearance, some options are open from which you have to click on the menus.
5. In this step, you have to provide a menu name. You can create a menu with any name you want. Provide a name and click on create a menu button.
In this step, you have to choose pages. If you have not created pages yet so you have to create pages first. You can select the page for display in the menu after page created.
7. Now select menu type .
In this way you can create a secondary menu for your WordPress website.
Support Us - Subscribe Now